1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
how many followers do you need before someone orders you a pizza for free
does anyone else feel kinda chubby sometimes when ur on the computer
so u just take ur shirt and
Ha so funny:)
I guess I’m old fashioned
- i think relationships should be taken seriously- sex isn’t everything
- manners are always attractive
- caring about grades is attractive too
- chivalry is a plus
- saying “please” and “thank you” will blow my mind
- break ups shouldn’t be often and when they are they aren’t taken lightly